The Entour Ice is a tour-grade low-lying fog machine that creates a thick cloud of smoke that stays close to the floor when used with dry ice. The Entour Ice is ideal for stages, theaters, weddings, Halloween events, concert venues and event productions. It comes in a road case with casters and features DMX and other on-board controls, a motorized dry ice basket that drops into the water and a low water level sensor that automatically shuts off the pump.
ADJ Entour Ice
- Professional low-lying fog machine with road case and heavy-duty casters
- Locking tank with motorized dry ice basket system
- Massive fog output of 550 Sq M / 5920 Sq ft.
- Dual element heating system
- 4-section electronic temperature control system
- Average run time: 5 minutes
- Requires dry ice and water
- Water Level Sensor: pump automatically turns off when water is too low
- Dry ice consumption: 12 kg/ 3.5 min
- On-board LED display with 6 button control
- Water drain valve: recessed for protection located lower-front of case
- 10-hour holding time of cooler box
- Operating Modes: 3
- Operating Modes: built-in timer, manual, or DMX control
- DMX Channel Modes: 3
- DMX Channels: 1 Ch, 2 Ch, or 6 Ch
- DMX Input/Output: 3- pin & 5-pin
- Power Inputs: 2x powerCON
- Max Ambient Temperature: 104 ℉ | 40 ℃
- Max Surface Temperature: 140 ℉ | 60 ℃
- Max Water Temperature: 80., 75., 70., 65.
- Initial heat time: 90 min @ 120V/ 45 min @ 230V
- Power Voltage: 120V~230VAC / 50/60Hz (non-switchable)
- Dual Element Heating System: 2x 1450 Watts @ 120V/ 2x 3000 Watts @230V
- Power Consumption: (full) 3000 Watts @120V/ 6100 Watts @ 230V
- Dimensions without case + wheels: 21.5” x 18.25” x 24.25” | 543 x 460 x 617 mm
- Dimensions with case + wheels: 21.38” x 18.11” x 24.9” | 543 x 460 x 632 mm
- Weight: (with wheels no case cover): 72.8 lbs. | 33 kg.
- Weight: (with case cover + wheels): 93.7 lbs. | 42.5 kg
- Water Tank Capacity: 8.5 gal. | 32 Liters
- Dry Ice Basket Capacity: 26.5 lbs. | 12 kg.
See more at – https://www.adj.com/entour-ice