The Yamaha DXR12 is a compact active PA speaker system, and is part of the DXR loudspeaker series. Designed in collaboration with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, the DXR series draws on decades of speaker experience.
The Yamaha DXR12 builds on the success of the acclaimed DSR Series by combining the latest acoustic technologies with advanced digital sound processing to deliver unpresidented performance in a compact and lightweight system.
The DXR12 features an 12-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR12 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated “C-Contour” multi-band dynamic processing, FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR12 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets.
Yamaha DXR 12
- All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers
- 12-inch low-frequency driver and 1.4″ high-frequency driver
- Class-D Amplifiers deliver 1100W of dynamic power 132dB maximum SPL (52Hz to 20kHz frequency range)
- Sophisticated “D-CONTOUR” multi-band dynamic processor
- FIR-X Digital Crossover Filtering
- 48-bit precision
- DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain
- Intelligent on-board 3-channel mixer
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Front and rear pole-mounting
- Flyable via provided M10 rigging points or using optional U-brackets
- System expandable through adding DXS subwoofers: DXS12 or DXS15
- Weight: 19.3kg
- Designed in collaboration with NEXO